Totally feeling sick with the flu,my body is achy, and my throat feels like it holds the 10 deserts of Australia within it. I just wanted something tasty and warm to fill my belly to finish the days work.
Grilled Cubano Toastie
Yield 1 serve
- 1/2 Olive Sourdough Baguette
- 1 slice Ham off the Bone
- 3 thin slices of Spicy Salami
- 1 Slice Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 Dill Pickle Sliced thinly
- 1/4 Avocado Sliced
- 3 slices Provolone or Massadam
- Garlic Aioli
- Pile on all the ingredients and toast on your flat grill toaster, or in a saucepan with a heavy pan on top of it to keep it flat.
- Eat and enjoy!
So this is what I quickly made, and ate. Good food, made simply!