Kapitan's Coconut Lentil Chicken Curry
I had just done a long round trip to Tamworth, and was very tired physically and my guess totally brain dead, so I what better way to get a quick meal into us, then a tasty chicken curry.
Currently I am trying to use up a lot of excess in the pantry so I decided to use a Coconut Lentil soup I got in one of my Goodness Me Boxes. Wow its a super tasty one, and I can now see it is available at Woolworths.
I know we can easily make it, but sometimes, ready to go, is what we need.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do for a quick tasty meal
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 3 small eschallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 15 g ginger
- 10 g turmeric root or just use a tsp ground turmeric
- 10 g lemongrass (i just used the minced one in tube from Woolworths)
- 6 macadamia nuts
- 2 chillies no need to deseed as the soup counter balances the heat
- 150 ml water
- 400 g chicken thigh fillets
- 1 packet of Hart & Soul All Natural Lentil and Coconut Soup
- 2 naan
- 5 g nigella seeds
- Greek yogurt
- Place all the paste ingredients into Thermomix®
- Blend 10 sec/speed 6
- Scrape down sides of bowl. Repeat if necessary.
- Add water
- Cook 2 min/90℃/speed 2
- Add chicken thighs
- Cook 5 min/80℃/reverse soft
- Add soup
- Cook 12 min/80℃/reverse soft
- Serve with naan, yogurt and seeds