Fatsexythermo Mexican Chorizo Tacos
So this recipe is a combo of quite a few of my recipes, I will add all the links later, but you will find them all here. This combo was amazing, I have eaten nothing else but the same food for my last 2 meals, it was that good.
Would work great as Nachos too.
Fresh chorizo is so much better than the dried stuff, especially when it is fried up and crispy. I could eat this for every meal I swear.
I hop you love this recipe too
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- Authentic Mexican Chorizo (recipe on website)
- Tomatillo Salsa Verde (recipe on website)
- 4 Tortillas (recipe on website)
- 100 gm Black Refried beans
- 100 gm Nacho cheese in a can (sounds indulgent still low sat fat lol)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 heirloom tomato
- Iceberg lettuce
- Ranch Dressing (I used Chile Mojo's ranch dressing spice, with 1 cup buttermilk, and 1 cup mayonnaise)
- Seriously the method doesn’t matter. Heat your your Tortillas up, I bend them into a tortilla shape in a loaf pan and cook at 200 degrees until crispy-ish and shaped.
- Smear warmed Refried beans on one side of your taco, and some nacho cheese on the other side
- Fill with avocado, lettuce, tomato, top with Chorizo
- I used an old sauce bottle for my ranch dressing and did some dots and trickles of dressing, and spooned in some tomatillo salsa verde.
- tacos each, and you are in heaven.
- Easy, mega tasty and you made it all. Xx