Fatsexythermo Baked Banana Donuts
Donuts aren’t exactly healthiest of snacks,so lets improve on that a little with this recipe for baked banana donuts.
While baking obviously brings the fat down a little, I will work on a great tasting ‘Healthnut” I am definitely keen to see how it goes.
Make sure you subscribe if you are interested in trying more donuts, in the future.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 1 1/4 cups plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarb soda
- pinch maldon salt flakes
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 cup ripe bananas mashed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp rice bran oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 40 g butter
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Prepare 12 hole donut tray with canola oil spray
- In your bowl, add bananas, egg, vanilla, sugars, oil, sour cream and whisk.
- Add flour soda, and baking powder, salt and mix.
- Fill each donut mould about 1/3 of mix
- I use a piping bag and pop all my mixture in there and pipe into moulds
- Cook in oven for approx 10-11 mins.
- Check with skewer.
- Leave in pan to cool for 5 minutes, then on cake cooling tray.
- Cool completely before glazing
- Put all ingredients for bakenuts into bowl
- Mix 1 min/speed 3
- Pipe into moulds
- Cook in preheated oven for 10-11 mins.
- Dip donuts in warm glaze, top with any topping you wish.
- I used toasted coconut chips, and Pailleté Feuilletine for added crunch
- Melt butter, whisk in icing sugar cinnamon and vanilla.