Dude Food – United Nations Burger
When you want a burger with the lot, this is your go to recipe.
I certainly took this one to the nth degree in food fusion. You have Italian, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Aussie, American influences.
I would have called this an Aussie Burger due to being so multicultural in its ingredients, but as most of us know, an Aussie Burger is already a whole different burger.
Not a “carb person” check out my LCHF burger versions on Lowcarbmixers
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 400 g regular beef mince (you want some fat in that beef, not the super lean stuff)
- 2 Honey Buns
- 1/2 onion sliced thickly
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- small bunch parsley
- 6 olives
- 4 thin slices of pepperoni
- 1 rasher bacon
- Mozzarella cheese grated (to preferred cheesiness)
- Kewpi mayo
- 4 tbsp marinara sauce
- American mustard
- Chilli powder to taste
- 1 heaped tsp of chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Add mushroom, olives, chipotle in adobo, chilli salt, and parsley to the Thermomix®
- Mix 6 sec / speed 5
- Add mince
- Mix 6 sec / speed 3
- Remove and make into 4 very thin patties, slightly larger than your bun
- Add onions and bacon to frypan, fry until slightly golden add your beef burgers and cook until golden and a slight crispy crust
- Layer your Honey Bun with beef patty, grated mozzarella,pepperoni, marinara sauce, onions and bacon, then repeat to complete a double burger
- Top with with Kewpie mayo, american mustard, and Sriracha.
- Enjoy with a nice cold Tsing Tao.