Fatsexythermo Artichoke Spinach Dip
I just whipped this Artichoke Spinach Dip, up with what I had in the fridge to go on my pizza, for something different. WOW! Tasted awesome, and took the pizza to the next level!
Another simple recipe that can be added to if you like. I did use fresh spinach as I have it growing in my garden, however, you can use frozen spinach if you wish.
Would be great with jalapeños in for a dip too. Mmm may have to give that a go!
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- ½ cup artichokes
- ½ cup fresh baby or perennial Spinach (thinly sliced)
- ¼ cup whole egg mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 40 gm cream cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix®
- Pulse 2 seconds/turbo twice to desired consistency
- Add to your favourite pizza, burger, or as a dip with seed crackers.
- Great on a pizza made with our Sourdough Base
- Check out our Chicken and Artichoke Pizza recipe