Fatsexythermo Balsamic Strawberry Feta Pecan Salad
This feta pecan salad is a beautiful recipe that is so fresh and enjoyable. Also being such a lovely looking salad, it is a great one to share when you have a crowd to feed.
I remember growing up mixing up lots of salads with a mix of greens, nuts and cheese and it is from those memories that I decided to do this little mix.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 250 g beautiful sweet strawberries (preferably organic quartered)
- 100 g cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 100 g Danish feta (diced)
- big bunch of rocket (washed)
- 30 g of olive oil
- 15 g balsamic vinegar
- seasoning to taste
- Mix oil, vinegar, and seasoning together.
- Mix all ingredients to a large bowl.
- Place into individual serving bowls, and drizzle with dressing.
- simple tasty and fresh