Fatsexythermo Crispy Chilli Pork Rashers
These chilli pork rashers are quick and easy to prepare and tastier than anything! Would make a vegetarian weep with joy!
I wanted something soft but crispy. Salty yet sweet. Spicy and spicy! These delivered.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 1 kg Pork Belly Rashers already sliced
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 2 tsp chilli salt
- 1 peach bhut
- 1 yellow moruga scorpion
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 160℃
- Place rashers on a baking paper lined baking tray
- Sprinkle with five spice and chilli salt both sides
- Drizzle with honey and soy
- Finely slice chillis and garlic, scatter over rashers
- Cover with foil
- Cook for 50 minutes
- Take foil off and cook for another 15 until crispy (optional you could finish off in a pan)
- Slice into inch thick slices.
- Serve on tortillas with fresh avocado, coriander, tomato and sour cream. squeeze with lime.
- Enjoy with a Corona!
- this stuff is salty sweet, fragrant, and tender.
- Truly the bomb