Deep Dish Sourdough Crispy Chicken and Veg Pizza with Artichoke & Spinach Crema
Okay, so this recipe is pretty much an easy one, but contains 3 other recipes, all on the website. I have added their links for the processes and ingredients. Remember it is totally okay to use pre-prepped sauces, dips, or pizza bases.
Not essential, but this is one tasty pizza, ready to feed an army.
Does anyone remember the Pizza Huts Big Foot, or Dominos Dominator?
This makes a great deep dish pizza with loads of veg, and lots of chewy crunch.
Here are the links for main parts of the pizza base, sauce and the Artichoke & Spinach Crema
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 2 Chicken thigh fillets (cooked on griddle until nicely crispy on the outside. If a little under-done they will cook on the pizza.)
- ¼ cup diced green capsicum
- ¼ cup diced kalamatas
- ¼ cup diced Spanish onion
- ¼ cup diced fire roasted red capsicum
- ¼ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 2 spring onions sliced thinly white and green
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- Sourdough Starter Base
- Best Ever Marinara sauce
- Artichoke and Spinach Crema
- After your base has pre-cooked, top with marinara sauce, mozzarella, your diced veg, (I did them in pretty colourful rows)
- Add blobs of the Artichoke Crema at intervals and then your sliced chicken.
- Cook in your pre-heated oven at 200℃, and cook until nice and golden and mozzarella or melted and bubbly.
- Serve with a nice green salad and glass of Audrey Wilkinson Semillion.