Fatsexythermo's Tasty Meatballs
Who doesn’t like some well seasoned meatballs, if you aren’t vego??
I don’t eat a lot of meat, and normally not beef, (although I am starting to enjoy a well prepared fillet) but I love lean mince with beautiful fragrant spices, or fiery chillis, mixed in.
While I made my version of this with a lean beef, I would definitely recommend, and will record the recipe with a regular beef mince, as the leaner the meat the firmer and less succulent the meatball.
This is again one of those quick and easy recipes, that take less than 5 minutes of prep, but make you look amazing, and can be kept for lunches tomorrow.
While several of my recipes are now made in the Thermomix, all can of course be cooked the old-fashioned way in the oven and mixed by mixers, blenders, or your own hands.
Anywho, let me get back to the Balls!
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 300 g regular mince
- 300 g pork mince
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 6 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 garlic clove
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Any other spices you want (I just kept this pretty simple)
- 400 g tinned Ardmona tomatoes (crushed)
- 40 g tomato paste
- fresh herbs to taste (I just used basil)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried marjoram
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add parsley fennel, garlic and thyme to Thermomix blend 5 secs/speed 7.
- Add both mince, and eggs and all other ingredients into TM and blend 5 seconds/speed 5
- Remove and ball into balls the size of Ferrero, mmmm ferrero, lol
- Place all sauce ingredients into TM
- Place meatballs onto Varoma tray slightly separated and steam 15 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
- Serve meatballs topped with marinara sauce.