Garlic Chicken with Lemon Salt Gyro
A simple dinner, with great flavours using a few fatsexy recipes. On the whole it is very easy to whip up, even for a mid week meal.
- 6 chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 cup Greek Marinade
- 2 tbsp Teff Grain
- 3 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Best Ever Enchilada Sauce
- Pico De Gallo Ingredients
- 1 vine ripened tomato diced
- 1 small lebanese cucumber deseeded and diced
- 1/4 small spanish onion diced
- small bunch parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lemon Salt Ingredients
- Grated Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 2 Gyro Wraps
- Marinade chicken tenderloins, for minimum 30 minutes, best left over night
- Prepare Pico de Gallo in small bowl by adding all ingredients, season with salt and pepper. Reserve
- Place Lemon Zest and salt in mortar and grind to infuse with pestle. Reserve
- Roll, chicken tenderloins in Teff grain
- Cook Chicken breasts over medium heat until lightly golden, but still tender.
- Assemble Gyro, with a smear of yogurt a couple of spoonfuls of pico de gallo, roquette, warm enchilada sauce, and top with Lemon Salt.
- Wow. So good! Fresh healthy takeaway kind of food