Fatsexythermo Gluten Free Banana Bread
This is one of the tastiest gluten free banana breads I have tried. A great way to use up the excess from our garden, but also an operation to bring on some great recipes, getting healthier, gluten free, low sugar, low carb. Nothing more than playing.
While this recipe steers away from tradition. I call it my “Standard” as it is from this I will try various versions.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 225 g banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 25 g maple syrup
- 120 g Greek natural yogurt
- 40 g Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 225 g self raising gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 100 g coconut blossom sugar
- Preheat oven 150℃
- Spray loaf pan 21x10x7 with canola oil, and line with non stick baking paper
- Add to mixer, or Thermomix, banana, egg, vanilla, cinnamon, maple syrup, coconut oil, yogurt
- Mix 15 sec/speed 4
- Add GF SR flour, baking soda, and Sugar
- Mix 12 sec/speed3.5
- Bake for 55 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean
- Cool on a wire rack
- Try not to eat in one sitting.