Fatsexythermo Italian Brunch Scrolls
Italian scrolls was my craving I needed to fill on this cold day today! I thought I would throw on the toppings I would on my sandwich and cook them in there at the same time. So really this recipe is just a happy experiment, that happens taste good. Fill the dough with whatever ingredients you like to make it your own.
One of my favourite ways to eat breads is just like this. Scrolls filled with yummy fresh fillings and some cheese. Yummo! Or if you are looking for a sweet version then check out the Cinnamon Scrolls
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 450 g luke warm water
- 1 sachet instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 650 g bakers flour
- 100 g coconut flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 to mato (diced)
- 12 basil leaves torn
- Small bunch of parsley chopped
- 25 kalamatas olives seeded and chopped
- 150 g cheese grated (take your pick of favourite, all will work)
- Season with black chilli pepper
- Add water and yeast to Thermomix 3 minutes/37℃/speed 1
- Add oil, flours and mix 5 seconds/speed 5
- Dough setting/4 minutes
- Roll into ball, wrap in thermomat, or into bowl covered with cling film and kept warm for 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 170℃
- Knock out air of dough, roll into large rectangle
- Top with all your toppings and season.
- Slash into 5 long strips, roll each strip, then cut in half and place nice cut side up in a greased springform, or baking tray.
- When completed pop into the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
- Serve with additional torn basil leaves. Mmmmm