LCHF Garlic and Lemon Chicken Greek Gyros
A fresh and tasty LCHF recipe. You will find several links to the components of this recipe, within the recipe. Each component is pretty easy. I hope you enjoy it
- Marinate Chicken in the Garlic Marinade, for minimum 30 minutes, but best overnight
- Cook your Cutlets either in pan over medium to low heat, then turn up heat to crisp up at the end, or cook them in the over at 170 degrees, until cooked through and skin is crispy.
- Slice chicken, and fill your wrap with some chicken, cheese, blue cheese dressing, and vegetables
- Add someBest Ever Enchilada Sauce an easy LCHF conversion, by omitting the stock paste, and flour, and just using some Herbamare, or beef stock paste.
- Soft juicy and delicious.