Redberry Acai Smoothie Bowl with CocoNanaNut
Acai smoothie bowls are so trendy these days possibly because they are just so yummy.
I love this version with some slivers of coconananut and a bit of tasty nutty muesli.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 250 g mulberries (raspberry, and strawberries frozen)
- 2 tsp acai powder
- 1 tsp magnesium powder
- 125 g natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- Add berries, acas powder and magnesium powder to Thermomix
- Blend for 15 seconds/speed 8
- Scrape down sides of bowl
- Add yogurt and coconut
- Mix 5 seconds/speed 3,
- Scrape down sides repeat if necessary
- Serve in bowl, with favourite nuts, grains, seeds or fruits.
- I have added the CocoNanaNut slivers some of my malt muesli and thin slices of organic pink lady apples.
- So tasty!