Sticky BBQ Pineapple Wings - Sugar Free
Yield 2 large serves
I really love Chicken Wings. Cook them up in the oven, with a tasty marinade, and they are the ultimate one hand eats. While I do make plenty of super spicy, that contain sauces and ingredients with sugar, I thought I would try a new version, as I am trying to reduce my sugar consumption in order to drop a little weight and get a lot healthier. Now you do notice there is no sugar in this sauce, you know how? By actually not having that sweetness hit you, but just beautiful flavours that go fantastically together. These are possibly some of the best wings I have made, that arent a 5 alarm version lol. You can of course heat the mix up by adding loads more chilli, but for me this was a nice change, and sooo yummy!
- 1 kg Chicken Wings, cut
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup Sugar Free Pineapple BBQ sauce here is the link
- Butter, optional
- Preheat Oven to 200 degrees
- Mix wings in marinade,
- Add to oven cook 30 minutes turning over half way
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and cook for further 5 minutes
- For added LCHF version, add some butter to additional sauce, heat through for 5 minutes and use as a dipping sauce.
- Total indulgence