This is a mix that is simple. Use it for a dip, a pasta sauce, a pizza topping, a layer in a lasagne or bake.
Sweet Chilli Ranch Cream Cheese
Yield 300 gm
- 200gm cream cheese
- 10ml lemon juice (half a lemon juice)
- 25gm thickened cream
- 2 green spring onions sliced into thin rounds
- Small bunch of chives diced
- Small bunch of parsley
- 1/2 tsp of adobo seasoning (if you don't have this just add salt and pepper to taste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Add cream cheese, cream and lemon juice.
- Mix, 8 secs speed 4.5
- Add rest of ingredients
- Mix 15 secs speed 6
- Blend until you like the consistency of the herbs
- Don't have a Thermomix? Simple, this will work in any blender, or if super eager you can mix by hand
Cuisine South American
Easy and tasty, what more can you ask for.