United Nations Burger
Yield 2 burgers
When you want a burger with the lot, this is your go to recipe.
I certainly took this one to the nth degree in food fusion. You have Italian, Japanese, Thai, Mexican, Aussie, American influences.
I would have called this an Aussie Burger due to being so multicultural in its ingredients, but as most of us know, an Aussie Burger is already a whole different burger.
Not a "carb person" check out my LCHF burger versions on Lowcarbmixers
- 400 gm regular beef mince, you want some fat in that beef, not the super lean stuff
- 2 Honey Buns
- 1/2 onion sliced thickly
- 2 mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- small bunch parsley
- 6 olives
- 4 thin slices of pepperoni
- 1 rasher bacon
- Mozzarella cheese grated, to preferred cheesiness
- Kewpi mayo
- 4 tbsp Marinara sauce
- American mustard
- Chilli powder to taste
- 1 heaped tsp of chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Add mushroom, olives, chipotle in adobo, chilli salt, and parsley to the Thermo bowl
- Mix 6 sec / speed 5
- Add mince
- Mix 6 sec / speed 3
- Remove and make into 4 very thin patties, slightly larger than your bun
- Add onions and bacon to frypan, fry until slightly golden add your beef burgers and cook until golden and a slight crispy crust
- Layer your Honey Bun with beef patty, grated mozzarella,pepperoni, marinara sauce, onions and bacon, then repeat to complete a double burger
- Top with with Kewpie mayo, american mustard, and Sriracha.
- Enjoy with a nice cold Tsing Tao.
Cuisine United Nations